Technical diagnosis at Enhanced Performance

I went down to see Luke at Enhanced Performance near Gatwick. Luke's an experienced Cosworth tuner. He put my car on his rolling road and we tried to find the hi-rpm misfire that has plagued the car. Fuel starvation seems to be the issue and Luke looked closely at the fuel lines which run under the car, pump, swirl pot, filter and tank and recommended I change them all.

Luke's going to run braided fuel lines through the interior and will replace the tank. I considered going for an ally tank in the boot but this would require a panel to prevent fuel escaping into the driver cabin in an accident. For simplicity I'm going for a replacement Ford fuel tank which keeps the weight down low.

I'll collect the car next week. Here are some pics:
Enhanced Performance workshop on a sunny spring morning:
cosworth enhanced performance

In good company:
cosworth enhanced performance


On the rolling road:
cosworth rolling road

cosworth rolling road

0 comments:

Post a Comment