Enhanced Performance review

I wanted to say a big thank you to Luke at Enhanced Performance. Luke's been around Cosworths for a long time and is clearly knowledgeable and experienced. He's also very enthusiastic and willing to take the time to explain stuff to a novice like me.

He diagnosed my car on a rolling road, then rebuilt my fuel system around the standard (but flushed) tank, swirlpot, new fuel pump, secondary pump, Aeroquip fittings and new braided fuel lines. The standard of work is very high and the bill was reasonable but most importantly I am confident that the work has been carried out to a high standard and that it will suit the spec of my car.

Enhanced Performance workshop:
cosworth enhanced performance

Luke's suggestions for my car fitted my budget, and he didn't get carried away with pushing the highest spec kit. He also called me when he said he'd call me and told me what work he planned to do it before he did any work.

It's great to deal with a Cossie tuner who knows his onions and loves the cars. Luke at Enhanced Performance is on 01293 560 291 and at www.enhanced-performance.co.uk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment